Data about <i>Anilocra ankistra</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
|Kenya||World Register of Marine Species|
|North West Australia||World Register of Marine Species|
|-2.93 degrees||OBIS Environmental Information|
|min||-25.5 degrees||OBIS Environmental Information|
|33.58 degrees||OBIS Environmental Information|
|max||40.47 degrees||OBIS Environmental Information|
Seawater depth max
|240 m||OBIS Environmental Information|
|min||240 m||OBIS Environmental Information|
Glossary for Anilocra ankistra
- A plane angle unit which is equal to 1/360 of a full rotation or 1.7453310^[-2] rad.
- Geographic distribution
- A description of the geographic distribution, or range, of the taxon. Includes descriptions of global, regional, or political aspects of range and whether the taxon is native or introduced in portions of the range and endemicity.
- The geographic latitude (in decimal degrees, using the spatial reference system given in geodeticDatum) of the geographic center of a Location. Positive values are north of the Equator, negative values are south of it. Legal values lie between -90 and 90, inclusive.
- The geographic longitude (in decimal degrees, using the spatial reference system given in geodeticDatum) of the geographic center of a Location. Positive values are east of the Greenwich Meridian, negative values are west of it. Legal values lie between -180 and 180, inclusive.
- Meters. A length unit which is equal to the length of the path traveled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1/299 792 458 of a second.
- Seawater depth
- The depth of seawater at a location where this organism has been observed or collected.