Data about <i>Minyobates steyermarki</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Relevance to Humans and Ecosystems
Glossary for Minyobates steyermarki
- Conservation status
- Critically endangered
- A taxon is Critically Endangered when the best available evidence indicates that it meets any of the criteria A to E for Critically Endangered, and it is therefore considered to be facing an extremely high risk of extinction in the wild
- This taxon is still in existence, as opposed to extinct.
- Extinction status
- Indicates whether a taxon is extant (living today) or extinct.
- An area with a high density of trees. A small forest may be called a wood.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- Population trend
- A long and narrow upland with steep sides.
- Terrestrial biome
- A biome that applies to the terrestrial realm.
- Terrestrial habitat
- A habitat that is on or at the boundary of the surface of the Earth.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!