The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- J.E.N. Veron. 2000. Corals of the World
- Land J. van der (ed) (†) (2013). URMO: UNESCO-IOC Register of Marine Organisms (version Nov 2008). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- UNESCO-IOC Register of Marine Organisms
- URMO (2013). Acropora cylindrica Veron & Fenner, 2002. Accessed through: Land J. van der (ed). (2008) UNESCO-IOC Register of Marine Organisms (URMO) at http://www.marinespecies.org/urmo./aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=288194 on 2013-03-02
- Veron J. E. N., 2000 . 193.nomen nudum. Reference type:Book. Book title:Corals of the World, Volume I: Family Acroporidae. Volume:1. Edited by:None. Total pages:463. Publisher:Australian Institute of Marine Science. City:Townsville. Date of publication: 2000. Comments:type specimes were not fixed for nominal species-groups described in this publication as required by Art. 72.3 of ICZN (Cairns, 2001).
- Veron J. E. N., 2002 (original description). 3, 40-42. Reference type:Book. Book title:New Species Described in *Corals of the World*. Edited by:None. Total pages:206. Publisher:Australian Institute of Marine Science. City:Townsville, Queensland. Date of publication: 2002.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!