The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Bernice P. Bishop Museum (BPBM). Bishop Museum, 1525 Bernice Street, Honolulu, Hawai`I, 96817-0916 USA. (Ref. 31667)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Borets, L.A.0 Ichthyofauna of the northwestern and Hawaiian submarine ranges. J. Ichthyol. 26(3):1-13. (Ref. 33779)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Caruso, J.H.0 The systematics and distribution of the lophiid anglerfishes. I. A revision of the genus Lophiodes with the description of two new species. Copeia 1983(3):522-549. (Ref. 5263)
- Chen, C.H.0 Primary studies of demersal fish resources investigations on trawl grounds at Kanmu seamount. Bulletin of Taiwan Fisheries Research Institute 32:317-338. (Ref. 50765)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Gilbert, C.H.0 The deep-sea fishes of the Hawaiian Islands. pp. 575-713. In D.S. Jordan and B.W. Evermann (eds.) The aquatic resources of the Hawaiian Islands. U.S. Fish Comm. Bull. 23(2). (Ref. 1690)
- Humphreys, R.L. Jr., D.T. Tagami and M.P. Seki0 Seamount fishery resources within the southern Emperor-Northern Hawaiian Ridge. Second symposium on resources investigations in the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands (Honolulu, Hawaii, 25-27 May 1983), R.W. Grigg and K.Y. Tanoue, vol 1, pp. 283-327. (Ref. 50505)
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- Japan Marine Fishery Resource Research Center0 Surveys of trawling gorunds in the north central Pacific, 1972 season. Rep. JAMARC Report No. 7. (Ref. 50613)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino 1984 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino. 1984. The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text).
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Mundy, B.C. 2005 Checklist of the fishes of the Hawaiian Archipelago. Bishop Museum Bulletins in Zoology. Bishop Mus. Bull. Zool. (6):1-704. (Ref. 58302)
- Mundy, B.C.0 Checklist of the fishes of the Hawaiian Archipelago. Bishop Museum Bulletins in Zoology. Bishop Mus. Bull. Zool. (6):1-704. (Ref. 58302)
- Stocks, K. 2009. Seamounts Online: an online information system for seamount biology. Version 2009-1. World Wide Web electronic publication.
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!