The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Bui, T.A., N.T.L. Anh, N.Q. Thai and N.H. Son0 Assessment for dometic fisheries in Son La. Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. Technical report. (Ref. 90167)
- Chen, X., J.-H. Pan, Z. Liu and D. Liang0 Barbinae. p. 136-167. In J.-H. Pan, L. Zhong, C.-Y. Zheng, H.-L. Wu and J.-H. Liu (eds.) The freshwater fishes of Guangdong Province. Guangdong Science and Technology Press, Guangzhou. 589 p. (Ref. 33326)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Chu, X.L., Y. Chen et al.0 The fishes of Yunnan, China. Part I Cyprinidae. Science Press, Beijing, China, 377 p. (Ref. 38630)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of May 2005. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in May 2005. (Ref. 54621)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of November 1999. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in November 1999. (Ref. 33021)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hanel, L. and J. Nov
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Huynh, D.H.0 Rare valuable animals in Vietnam. p. 23-56. In C.V. Sung (ed.) Environment and bioresources of Vietnam: present situation and solutions. The Gioi Publishers, Hanoi. (Ref. 46452)
- Hwang, H.C., P.C. Yueh and S.F. Yu0 The freshwater fishes of China in colored illustrations. Vol. 1. Shanghai Sciences and Technology Press, Shanghai, China. 173 p. (Ref. 26561)
- Klinkhardt, M, M. Tesche and H. Greven0 Database of fish chromosomes. Westarp Wissenschaften. (Ref. 34370)
- Kottelat, M. 2001. Fishes of Laos. WHT Publications Ltd., Colombo 5, Sri Lanka. 198 p.
- Kottelat, M.0 Fishes of Laos. WHT Publications Ltd., Colombo 5, Sri Lanka. 198 p. (Ref. 43281)
- Kottelat, M.0 Freshwater fishes of northern Vietnam. A preliminary check-list of the fishes known or expected to occur in northern Vietnam with comments on systematics and nomenclature. Environment and Social Development Unit, East Asia and Pacific Region. The World Bank. 123 p. (Ref. 44416)
- Monkolprasit, S., S. Sontirat, S. Vimollohakarn and T. Songsirikul0 Checklist of Fishes in Thailand. Office of Environmental Policy and Planning, Bangkok, Thailand. 353 p. (Ref. 37773)
- Nguyen, T.D.P., T.H.T. Nguyen, V.T. Do, T.T. Nguyen and H.D. Nguyen0 Freshwater ecosystem services and biodiversity values of Phu Yen District, Son La, Viet Nam. p. 1-49 [pdf pages 313-363]. In Report on highland aquatic ecosystem services and biodiversity values, including livelihoods, trade, policy and conservation oriented inputs to two global online databases. Highland Aquatic Resources Conservation and Sustainable Development (HighARCS) Project. Deliverable 3.1, Project No. 213015 of the European Community
- Nichols, J.T.0 The freshwater fishes of China. Natural history of Central Asia: Volume IX. The American Museum of Natural History, New York, USA, 322 p. (Ref. 35840)
- Shan, X., R. Lin, P. Yue and X. Chu0 Cyprinidae: Barbinae. p. 3-170. In P. Yue et al. (Eds). Fauna Sinica. Osteichthyes. Cypriniformes III. Science Press. Beijing. 1-661. (Ref. 45620)
- Vidthayanon, C., A. Termvidchakorn and M. Pe0 Inland fishes of Myanmar. Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center, 160 pp. (Ref. 94495)
- Vidthayanon, C., J. Karnasuta and J. Nabhitabhata0 Diversity of freshwater fishes in Thailand. Office of Environmental Policy and Planning, Bangkok. 102 p. (Ref. 26336)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
- Xie, E., Q. Yang and X. He0 The embryonic and larval development of Tor brevifilis brevifilis. J. Fish. China 26(2):115-121. (Ref. 28188)
- Zan, R., Z. Song and W. Liu0 Studies on karyotypes and nuclear DNA contents of some cyprinoid fishes, with notes on fish polyploids in China. p. 877-885. In T. Uyeno, R. Arai, T. Taniuchi, and K. Matsuura (eds), Indo Pacific fish biology: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Indo-Pacific Fishes, conducted at the Tokyo National Museum Ueno park, Tokyo, July 29 - August 3, 1985. Ichthyological Society of Jaan, Tokyo. 985 p. (Ref. 35200)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!