The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Choi C. 2009. Coral reefs act like sunscreen. Science [Internet],
- Hoeksema, B. (2013). Echinopora Lamarck, 1816. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=205519
- J. J. Sepkoski, Jr. 2002. A compendium of fossil marine animal genera. Bulletins of American Paleontology 363:1-560
- Reef R; Kaniewska P; Hoegh-Guldberg O. 2009. Coral skeletons defend against ultraviolet radiation. PLoS One. 4(11): e7995.
- Veron, J.E.N. (1986). Corals of Australia and the Indo-Pacific. Angus & Robertson Publishers, London.
- Wells, John W. 1986. A List of Scleractinian generic and subgeneric taxa, 1758-1985, (special issue). 69
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!