The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Baensch, H.A. and R. Riehl0 Aquarien atlas. Band 2. Mergus, Verlag f
- Baird, I.G., V. Inthaphaisy, P. Kisouvannalath, B. Phylavanh and B. Mounsouphom0 The fishes of southern Lao. Lao Community Fisheries and Dolphin Protection Project. Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Lao PDR.161 p. (Ref. 30857)
- Baird, I.G.0 Preliminary fishery stock assessment results from Ban Hang Khone, Khong District, Champasak Province, Southern Lao PDR. Technical Report. Center for Protected Areas and Watershed Management, Department of Forestry, Agriculture and Forestry Division, Champasak Province, Lao, People's Democratic Republic. 112 p. (Ref. 37767)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Cambodian National Mekong Committee0 Natural resources-based development strategy for the Tonl
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Chuenpagdee, R.0 Checklist of Thai names and scripts. Personal communication, April 2002. (Ref. 42982)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, April 2014. (Ref. 95632)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, [accessed 13/04/2015]. (Ref. 101110)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Khoa, T.T. and T.T.T. Huong0 Dinh Loai C
- Kottelat, M.0 Fishes of Laos. WHT Publications Ltd., Colombo 5, Sri Lanka. 198 p. (Ref. 43281)
- Kottelat, M.0 Fresh-water fishes of Kampuchea. Hydrobiologia 121:249-279. (Ref. 36654)
- Lamberts, D and T. Sarath0 Base line information on the ecology of the fish and the habitats of the flood area of the Tonl
- Monkolprasit, S., S. Sontirat, S. Vimollohakarn and T. Songsirikul0 Checklist of Fishes in Thailand. Office of Environmental Policy and Planning, Bangkok, Thailand. 353 p. (Ref. 37773)
- Motomura, H., S. Tsukawaki and T. Kamiya0 A preliminary survey of the fishes of Lake Tonle Sap near Siem Reap, Cambodia. Bull. Natn. Sci. Mus. 28(4):233-246. (Ref. 45353)
- Rainboth, W.J.0 Fishes of the Cambodian Mekong. FAO species identification field guide for fishery purposes. FAO, Rome, 265 p. (Ref. 12693)
- Riede, K.0 Global register of migratory species - from global to regional scales. Final Report of the R&D-Projekt 808 05 081. Federal Agency for Nature Conservation, Bonn, Germany. 329 p. (Ref. 51243)
- Roberts, T.R. 1994. Systematic revision of Asian bagrid catfishes of the genus Mystus sensu stricto, with a new species from Thailand and Cambodia. Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 5(3):241-256.
- Roberts, T.R.0 Systematic revision of Asian bagrid catfishes of the genus Mystus sensu stricto, with a new species from Thailand and Cambodia. Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 5(3):241-256. (Ref. 10418)
- Sidthimunka, A.0 A report on the fisheries survey of the Mekong River in the vicinity of the Pa Mong Dam site. Inland Fisheries Division, Department of Fisheries, Bangkok, Thailand. 75 p. (Ref. 9648)
- Smith, H.M.0 The fresh-water fishes of Siam, or Thailand. Bull. U.S. Natl. Mus. 188:633 p. (Ref. 2073)
- Taki, Y.0 An analytical study of the fish fauna of the Mekong basin as a biological production system in nature. Research Institute of Evolutionary Biology Special Publications no. 1,77 p. Tokyo, Japan. (Ref. 12975)
- Thuok, N. and L. Sina0 Review of the fisheries and aquaculture sector in Cambodia. p. 35-36. CMB95\003. "Natural Resources-Based Development Strategy for the Tonle Sap Area. (Ref. 36651)
- Vidthayanon, C., J. Karnasuta and J. Nabhitabhata0 Diversity of freshwater fishes in Thailand. Office of Environmental Policy and Planning, Bangkok. 102 p. (Ref. 26336)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!