Puccinia is a genus of fungi. Many of the species in this genus are plant pathogens.
Examples of Puccinia rusts and the diseases they cause:
- Puccinia asparagi - Asparagus rust
- Puccinia graminis - Stem rust, also known as black rust or cereal rust
- Puccinia horiana - Chrysanthemum white rust
- Puccinia psidii - Guava rust or eucalyptus rust
- Puccinia recondita - Brown rust (of wheat)
- Puccinia striiformis - Yellow rust (of wheat)
- Puccinia triticina - Wheat rust
A collection of information regarding Puccinia psidii--particularly with respect to its presence in Hawaii--is available online.
|This fungus-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This plant disease article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Puccinia|