Synonymy list for Liburnia humilis Van Duzee, 1907
Liburnia humilis Van Duzee, 1907: 48.
Megamelus humilis (Van Duzee, 1907); comb. by Crawford, 1914: 629.
Delphacodes humilis (Van Duzee, 1907); comb. by Wolcott, 1923: 274.
Megamelus erectus Crawford, 1914: 624; syn. by Muir & Giffard 1924: 31-32.
Syndelphax humilis (Van Duzee, 1907); comb. by Kennedy et al. 2012: 404-405.
- Crawford, D. L. 1914. A contribution toward a monograph of the homopterous insects of the family Delphacidae of North and South America. Proceedings of the United States National Museum 46: 557-640.
- Kennedy, A. C., C. R. Bartlett and S. W. Wilson. 2012. An annotated checklist of the delphacid planthoppers (Hemiptera: Delphacidae) of Florida with the description of three new species and the new genus Meristopsis. Florida Entomologist 95: 394-420.
- Muir, F.A.G. and W. M. Giffard. 1924. Studies in North American Delphacidae. Bulletin of the Hawaiian Sugar Planters’ Association Division of Entomology 15: 1-53.
- Van Duzee, E. P. 1907. Notes on Jamaican Hemiptera: A report on a collection of Hemiptera made on the Island of Jamaica in the spring of 1906. Bulletin of the Buffalo Society of Natural Sciences 8(5): 3-79.
- Wolcott, G. N. 1923. "Insectae Portoricensis." A preliminary annotated check-list of the insects of Porto Rico, with descriptions of some new species. Journal of the Department of Agriculture Porto Rico 7: 1-313.
No one has provided updates yet.