Distribution and Habitat
Along the coast of New South Wales and Victoria. From mid-eastern New South Wales to eastern Victoria.The extent of occurrence of the species is approximately 68000 km2
- Anstis, M. and Littlejohn, M.J. (1996). ''The breeding biology of Litoria subglandulosa and L. citropa (Anura: Hylidae), and a re-evaluation of their geographic distribution.'' Transactions of the Royal Society of South Australia, 120, 83-99.
- Barker, J., Grigg, G. C., and Tyler, M. J. (1995). A Field Guide to Australian Frogs. Surrey Beatty and Sons, New South Wales.
- Gillespie, G.R. and Hines, H.B. (1999). ''Status of temperate riverine frogs in south-eastern Australia.'' Declines and Disappearances of Australian Frogs. A. Campbell, eds., Environment Australia, Canberra, 109-130.
- Hero, J.-M., Littlejohn, M., and Marantelli, G. (1991). Frogwatch Field Guide to Victorian Frogs. Department of Conservation and Environment, Victoria.
- Tyler, M.J. and Anstis, M. (1975). ''Taxonomy and biology of frogs of the Litoria citropa complex (Anura: Hylidae).'' Records of the South Australian Museum , 17(5), 41-50.
No one has provided updates yet.