Ostorhinchus neotes is a nocturnal fish that inhabits lagoons and outer reefs in relatively clear water; usually with soft corals or gorgonian fans in the Western Central Pacific: Maumere Bay (Indonesia), Palau and Madang, and in waters around Papua New Guinea. This fish sometimes forms small schools or groups.
- Maximum Size: 3 cm
- Diet: Benthic invertebrate
- Minimum Tank Size: 100 Liters
- Hardness: Intermediate
- Light Level: Minimum-Medium
- Temperature Range: 22-28°C
- depth range: 3-25m
- Threat To Humans: Harmless
- Group: Small Groups In Larger Tank
- Aquarium Occurrence: Rare
No one has provided updates yet.