Graphium chironides is a butterfly found in Nepal, northern India, central Burma, northern Laos, Vietman, Cambodia, southern China and Peninsular Malaysia that belongs to the Swallowtail family.
- G. c. chironides (southern Yunnan, Assam, ...)
- G. c. clanis (Jordan, 1909)
- G. c. malayanum Eliot, 1982 (Malaysia)
Synonym of Graphium chiron (Wallace, 1865). Formerly regarded as a subspecies of Graphium bathycles but raised to specific level by Saigusa et al.
- Collins, N.M., Morris, M.G., IUCN ,1985 Threatened Swallowtail Butterflies of the World: the IUCN Red Data Book 1985 IUCN pdf
- Saigusa,S.,Nakanishi, A., Shima,H. and Yata, O.(1977).Phylogeny and biogeography of the subgenus Graphium Scopoli. Acta Rhopalocera 1: 2-32.