Apogon Parvulus is a species of saltwater fish in the Apogonidae family of order Perciformes that lives in Eastern Asia found along rocky reefs around bays. The coloration on this fish's body lustrous and pretty.The Apogon Parvulus is semi-transparent with a distinctive large red peduncular spot when an adult. These fish are very social and good fish to have in your aquarium, fish tank ,etc... These fish go together well in five or more.
Information and Care
- Care: Easy,Begginer
- Agressiveness: Non-Aggressive
- Diet: Flake Food, Frozen Food, Live Food
- Habitat: Reef
- Light Level: Minimal
- Common Names: 小天竺鯛, 小天竺鲷, Dangat, Kultit, Neon-tenjikudai, Red-spot cardinalfish, Rødplettet kardinalfisk
- Adult Size: 1.5 in
- Minmum Tank Size: 30 gallon
- Reef Compatible: Yes
- Size Class: 0
- Quality Marine's Caring Information 
- Froese, Rainer, and Daniel Pauly, eds. (1912). "Apogonidae parvulus" in FishBase. Month 1912 version.
- Search Fish's Information 
- Bluezooaquatics Information 
- "Apogon Parvulus". Integrated Taxonomic Information System. http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=????.
- Happycoral's Information