- For the fruit, see Mango.
The Green Mango (Anthracothorax viridis) is a large species of hummingbird endemic to the main island of Puerto Rico and its archipelago. It is usually found in the mountainous regions of the island, often in coffee and other kind of plantations. They usually feed on the nectar found in Heliconia flowers. Their feather coloration is green with a blue and black tail, there are no distinctive traits between sexes.
- Fauna of Puerto Rico
- List of endemic fauna of Puerto Rico
- List of Puerto Rican birds
- List of Vieques birds
- El Toro Wilderness
- BirdLife International (2012). "Anthracothorax viridis". IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Version 2012.1. International Union for Conservation of Nature. http://www.iucnredlist.org/apps/redlist/details/106001855. Retrieved 16 July 2012.
- "Greg Lasley Nature Photography: Green Mango (Anthracothorax viridis)". http://www.greglasley.net/gremang.html. Retrieved 2007-05-14.
- "Hummingbirds of the Caribbean". http://www.mschloe.com/hummer/carib.htm. Retrieved 2007-05-14.
|This hummingbird-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|