Fiordland penguins have a pelagic aquatic habitat (open ocean). They will spend up to 75% of their lives in the ocean during the winter, as a result barnacles often attach themselves to the penguins tail. The other 25% of the Fiordlands life is spent on secluded land areas during the breeding season.
(Lynch 1997; Sparks and Soper 1987)
Terrestrial Biomes: forest
No one has provided updates yet.