- Abbott, RT & PA Morris. 1995. A field guide to shells: Atlantic and Gulf coasts and the West Indies, 4th edition. Houghton Mifflin Co. Boston, MA. USA.
- Andrews, J. 1994. A field guide to shells of the Florida coast. Gulf Publishing Co. Houston, Texas. USA. 182 pp.
- Andrews, EA. 1935. The egg capsules of certain Neritidae. J. Morph. 57: 31-59.
- Bovbjerg, RV. 1984. Habitat selection in two intertidal snails, genus Nerita. Bull. Mar. Sci. 34: 185-196.
- Chislett, GR. 1969. Comparative aspects of the ecology of three Nerita (Mollusca: Gastropoda) species from different locations in Barbados. Master's Thesis. McGill University. Montreal, Quebec. Canada.
- Hughes, RN. 1971. Ecological energetic of Nerita (Archaeogastropoda, Neritacea) populations on Barbados, West Indies. Mar. Biol. 11: 12-22.
- Kolipinski, MC. 1964. The life history, growth and ecology of four intertidal gastropods. PhD Dissertation. University of Miami. Miami, FL. USA.
- Lewis, JB. 1960. The fauna of rocky shores of Barbados, West Indies. Can. J. Zool. 28: 391-435.Lewis, JB. 1963. Environmental and tissue temperatures of some tropical intertidal marine animals. Biol. Bull. 124: 277-284.
- McLean, RF. 1967. Measurements of beachrock erosion by some tropical marine gastropods. Bull. Mar. Sci. 17: 551-561.
- Russell, HD. 1941. The recent mollusks of the family Neritidae of the western Atlantic. Bull. Mus. Comp. Zool. Harvard. 88: 347-404. Vermeij, GJ. 1978. Biogeography and adaptation, patterns of marine life. Harvard University Press. Cambridge. 332 pp.
No one has provided updates yet.