Best Images on EOL
Last updated about 1 year ago
This collection is a dynamic list of the Best Images on EOL as judged by EOL community members. If you would like to nominate your own favorite images, please join the Best Images Round-Up.
Here's how it works:
- 1. The number of images in the collection is limited to 50.
- 2. Every community member can add one image per day to the collection.
- 3. At any given time, an individual member should have no more than 5 nominated images in the collection.
- 4. It's ok to renominate images that others have removed, just as long as you obey rules 1 & 2.
What to do
- To add an image to the collection, go to your favorite image and find the add to a collection button. Select Best images on EOL from the list, and click on collect item.
- Only add images, NOT taxa or videos to the collection. When you are on a taxon page, you can go to the image page by clicking on the image or its thumbnail.
- When you add an image, be sure to put your name in the annotation, so we know who has nominated the image. Also add the date when you have nominated the image, so we can see how long a given image has survived in the collection.
- When you add your favorite image, you must remove another image from the collection, so the number of images in the collection remains at 50. Remove the image that you think is the least deserving by selecting the checkbox next to its thumbnail and then clicking on remove in the Actions box.
If you have any questions, you can post them in the Newsfeed.